Just had a look at what's going on with our servers, as we have a FA
server on 27030. Since the srcds is always started after hlds, the VAC2
beta port is itself bumped up to 27031.

Is it ok to leave it like that for the purposes of your beta testing? Or
should I really move the game on 27030 to something else?

Cheers
Andrew