Is it a client port?
If so, why don't you make it dynamic?
Like, bind to port 0, wich means the OS will chose one?

Alfred Reynolds wrote:

Okay, I have found out why it is binding to 27030. This port is related
to the VAC2 Beta testing we are performing (and will continue to be used
once VAC2 becomes fully functional). For now the server will always try
to bind to 27030 on startup (so you can't run two servers on a single
machine with only 1 binding to port 27030).
We will add a configuration flag to enable you to move this VAC2 port to
a different number for cases when you want to bind to 27030 in a future
update.

- Alfred