Hi there,

Sounds like Steve's right.

While you're configuring things you might want to check the default
firewall settings for FC3 in both lokkit (/sbin/lokkit) for the
interface you're using, and also in apf (/etc/apf/conf.apf). You need to
make sure the settings are correct in both. Don't ask me why both are
installed by default.

Cheers & good luck

On Mon, 2005-05-02 at 03:06 +0100, Steven Hartland wrote:
[snip]
> The fact that your running FC3 will have little or nothing to do
> with how things are run.
>
>     Steve / K
[snip]