I'll get that in a bit, not in access of the box, however is there
anything else that may be causing this, because on a single box, when
I had it formatted as said previously, the only thing that changed was
the OS was reinstalled, and it started giving me this error, it was
flawless on the same version of BSD. About the only thing I dod notice
was the fact that HT was on (BIOS) however with a p1 kernel,
machdep.hyperthreading_allowed was not present, may the HT be
affecting this ???

On 6/19/05, Steven Hartland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> That wont work as it requires additional kernel dependencies.
>
> tbh I've only ever had issues with the update tool when I'd had
> a bad install. Deleting the entire dir has always fixed it.
>
> Out of interest what's the backtrace. N.B. to get a full backtrace
> you will need to symlink the required libs from /usr/compat/linux/lib
> to /lib.
>
>     Steve / K

DJ Fadyeyev
Founder