From: "hondaman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2005 10:41 AM
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] hardware?

Its 100% true.  Before you flame, do your research please.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I don't mean to start a flame war, but I can not let this pass without
comment.

Because the truth is HLDS runs better on windows.

Uhm, yeah ....
Then you woke up.

Sorry to add to your already spammed mailbox from this list.

Jeff Love
Burgh Gaming