I DID LOOK YOU MORON. Jeez, would you actually READ before you get into this
shit and keep adding to fire?

I wasn't going to reply but you just pissed me off. All I did was ask a
simple question and you idiots turn this into a flame fest and blame me. Get
a friggin life people.

Thats it, I'm not posting anymore. I'm done.