On Nov 7, 2005, at 2:27 PM, m0gely wrote:

K1ll3rD wrote:
I really don't think this is possible, I don't think steam will
allow me to
bind the process to multiple IP addresses.

I was going to reply and say don't specify any IP at all.  The game
should multi-home itself just fine.  But I did a quick netstat and saw
that SRCDS doesn't do this, while HLDS does.  SRCDS binds to one IP.
Interesting.  Maybe they'll fix this.  IIRC, HLDS didn't do this
before
CS 1.3 either.

Has anyone tried feeding it the IP 0.0.0.0, which normally expands to
all IP-bound interfaces on the machine?
--
Erik Hollensbe
[EMAIL PROTECTED]