I just noticed this as well.  I issued a quit command to my hlds and it
shutdown w/o restarting.  I am running inside screen and i have
-autoupdate set.

Craig Moore wrote:
The source/half-life dedicated server have no idea if they're run in a
screen session or not. That's not even a factor, just so you know. And
it's also not a question of the server being out-of-date, it's just
that the -autoupdate makes the server restart (and try to update)
every time it receives the quit command.

And yes, this is its own thread.

Quoting m0gely <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Dagok wrote:

This is it's own thread topic, so stop being your usual ass self Eric.

No, it's not.  Would you like a screenshot?

--
- m0gely
http://quake2.telestream.com/

Well, If you run the server In a screen It will automaticly restart, well It
should.What Is the start up command line you use?

My "Foundation" verse:
Isa 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and
every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt
condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their
righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

-- carpe ductum -- "Grab the tape"
CDTT (Certified Duct Tape Technician)

Linux user #322099