Hmmm... More servers, more players, maybe more sold copies of game. Don't
you think so?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Pedro Salicrup" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2005 12:01 AM
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] Crashes

I am sick of everybody bitching about the problems that valve has with
their update. SO WHAT? They provide the server software for FREE, the
bandwidth for FREE! You cannot be asking for quality of service for
software that is provided to you for free.

If you know you might have problems with updates, dont autoupdate,
have backups, etc.

AND STOP BITCHING! I think Valve/Steam doe a GREAT JOB!