-----Message d'origine-----
De : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de dackz
Envoyé : mercredi, 11. janvier 2006 19:42
À : hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com
Objet : Re: [hlds_linux] RE: 64Bits Compatiblity

If you're talking about the Source Dedicated Server, there aren't any
64-bit binaries released yet. I presume the engine_amd binary is just
optimized for AMD CPUs in general.

If 64-bit binaries were released, you'd need one for every binary in the
bin/ folder, as well as one for all the mods you run.

David A S Carter wrote:
> Is it me or would you not want to run the "AMD"64 binary when running
> EMT64?

__________ Information NOD32 1.1362 (20060111) __________

Ce message a ete verifie par NOD32 Antivirus System.
http://www.nod32.com