hostname -i doesn't work on FreeBSD. Any other suggestions?
It worked before (with version 29). Are there changes made?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alfred Reynolds" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Friday, February 03, 2006 2:30 AM
Subject: RE: [hlds_linux] Source and HL1 dedicated server Beta available

Make sure that the command "hostname -i" returns the PUBLIC IP address
of your server and not the loopback address. If it returns the loopback
then your server will not be allowed to go secure.

- Alfred

W0kk3L wrote:
Nope, it stays insecure for the rest of the day. If i install the old
version again (with exact the same config and startup files) it does
get
secure. But then i don't run the new beta version.