-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Alfred Reynolds
Sent: January 18, 2006 05:26 PM
To: hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: RE: [hlds_linux] reporting bugs (question to valve/alfred)

Having a single, clean list of current bugs in the engine that I could
edit (i.e mark them off as fixed, fix in progress, no fix, feature
request, etc) would be useful. I won't commit to using any particular
site unless it actually proves useful, but I will promise to attempt to
use the site. Having a Valve owned domain name point to it will not be
an option.

We do have a project internally that is working on providing a site like
this for you to use, but I do not know the timeframe or capabilities of
the site (it is part of a general package of work in the customer
support area). Having an external site could certainly help inform us as
to what is and isn't useful for us to implement.

- Alfred