I just decided to test out 1 SRCDS server on lan. 32 man, 66tick. As I am
not to familiar with css, has it really been this bad lately? I loaded it
with 31 bots for giggles. It bumped my cpu load up to .30 which I don't
see
being too bad, but rcon stats says 99% CPU usage and 10 FPS. Now where it
gets the CPU % I don't know as it was showing %50 in top, but the FPS was
surely correct. Also around 7 bots started flooding the console with "Free
Sound List is Full!" Around 10+ bots is when the rcon server FPS starts
dropping. Do the bots affect the game more than actual players?  This is
on
a Duel Xeon 3.0, 2G ddr2 533, 80G SATA 7200RPM, CentOS 4.2, Kernel
2.6.9-22.0.1, running lan only insecure, on a vanilla OS install (bare
min)
and vanilla CSS install. Any ideas?

I have this too...
I find that it also doesn't matter what the map is... I am running fc4 on
an AMD 64bit and find this when I run stats I get frequent 99% spikes
however never really goes above 60% full of bots @ 66 tick.
I thought it may have been a mod or mods I had installed so I downloaded a
fresh copy of the srcds server files but still got the same results but only
when I add bots on there. I also get frequent crashes when I have bots on
the server when changing map, and completely unusable with bots on
dust/dust2. I also found the only 2 maps I can run in the maplist without it
crashing the server is cs_militia and de_nuke :/

Anyone else having this issue/s ?
BoN