[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

I have now run CS 1.6 server for about ½ year now, and without any problems,
but now I have got more ADMINS, and they have downloaded some new maps, ho is
using, sow I fined the .wad files, but now when a client treys to Join one of
the maps, they got an error "couldn’t open
xxxxxxx.wad" sow it seams to that it not is downloaded to the clients.

What is wrung ?

(Sorry for my bad English)

My server.cfg:

(image)

// Set the Host Name
hostname "Team-Jogge ClanServer (HDS-Linux-Server)"

// Set the rcon password
rcon_password "my pass" // rcon is disabled

// Exec files on startup
exec banned.cfg
exec listip.cfg
// Server Logging
log on
mp_logdetail 1
mp_logmessages 1

// Server Variables
mp_timelimit 25
mp_autokick 0
mp_autoteambalance 1
mp_c4timer 30
mp_flashlight 0
mp_footsteps 1
mp_forcechasecam 0
mp_freezetime 0
mp_friendlyfire 1
mp_hostagepenalty 2
mp_limitteams 2
mp_roundtime 5
mp_tkpunish 0
sv_restartround 0
sv_maxspeed 320
sv_proxies 1
allow_spectators 1
mp_startmoney 2400
mp_chattime 0
sv_allowupload 1
sv_allowdovnload 1
sv_voiceenable 1
sv_alltalk 0

 pausable 0
decalfrequency 60
mp_falldamage 1

// cheat and fun modes
sv_aim 0
sv_cheats 0

// Set Rates
sv_maxrate 8000
sv_minrate 4000

// Enable/Disable LAN mode
sv_lan 0

// Contact & Geo
sv_contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]
sv_region 3

//HeadShot-Master
hs_id "0"

//admin mod
exec addons/Adminmod/config/adminmod.cfg

(image)