Yes

----- Original Message -----
From: "Henrik Semark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Monday, May 29, 2006 10:39 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] uploading of .wad files

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

sow if I have this files(image)
0soup0_simpsons.wad   cs_snowbase.wad         greenvalley.wad
23a.wad               cs_thunder.wad          ice_patinoire.wad
23b.wad               cs_woodz.wad            iceworld3k.wad
3dmsnowy.wad          csde_thinice.wad        itsitaly.wad

(image)

I just have to add:
if (file_exists("de_rotterdam.wad"))
precache_generic( "de_rotterdam.wad")