We don't do 100 tick larger servers at all (although depends on your
definition of large). Too many odd issues, we'll always go with what we can
pretty much guarantee will be a good playable performance wih 66 tick.
Personally I wish Valve would just clamp em all at 66 and ditch people from
using 33 & 100 and inbetween so everyone knows what a server should play
like, but that would probably be heresy or something ;).