indeed, our server was exploited by the "glock fountain." it crashed
our hosted dual opteron, 2gb, 1000fps hyper server. it's a
buy-toss-buy (repeat until cash<weapon price) script readily available
on the intraweb. it's becoming the latest fad in the anti-dwp fanboy
club, and it's a challenge to beat.