Hey
Do you mean like stop/start the server from your page using php?
If it is, yes you can.

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] På vegne af Andreas Kang
Schøyen
Sendt: 6. december 2006 16:10
Til: hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com
Emne: [hlds_linux] Rcon commands via bash scripts

Hello!

Is there a way to send rcon commands to the server with a bash script?

I want to sendt rcon kommands from my web page, by using a php script that
calls a bash script on my unix boks.?

And by the way, version : 1.0.0.32/7 2949 insecure (secure mode enabled,
disconnected from Steam3) this is a problem om all of my servers.. steam
still not secure?

Med vennlig hilsen:
Andreas Kang Schøyen
It konsulent