From: "Ronny Schedel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 9:52 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] Lag problems after latest update

Problems seems to be on Counterstrike Source only, DODS seems to be error
free.

Complaints about this problem in english here:
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=567919&page=9

Complaints in German here:
http://www.kifferstuebchen.de/index.php?topic=7965.new

Lags are 20-30 seconds, reported by players. Please fix it.

Best regards

Ronny Schedel

Hello,

after the last update we discover strange problems:

- some round starts cause a lag problem, end of rounds too (lags are some
seconds)
- bombs can be planted after the round end (after seeing the connection
warning)
- after round start the spectator cam stays at the start position (eye
view
of a player), after many seconds it moves to the correct position of the
player
- ...

Do we need a special library version or kernel settings to solve these
problems, again?

System: Core 2 Duo, Debian Etch, 2 GB RAM

Not to mention that all was running fine before this update, nothing
changed...

Best regards

Ronny Schedel