We have same issue on one of the servers, CPU seems to go 100% for 0,1
seconds time to time and exactly same lag issues as described below. Its
2,4GHz server with 24 players on linux. Other 2 servers are fine and
this really bugs us out.

-ics

Ronny Schedel kirjoitti:
Hello,

after the last update we discover strange problems:

- some round starts cause a lag problem, end of rounds too (lags are some
seconds)
- bombs can be planted after the round end (after seeing the connection
warning)
- after round start the spectator cam stays at the start position (eye
view
of a player), after many seconds it moves to the correct position of the
player
- ...

Do we need a special library version or kernel settings to solve these
problems, again?

System: Core 2 Duo, Debian Etch, 2 GB RAM

Not to mention that all was running fine before this update, nothing
changed...

Best regards

Ronny Schedel