prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, immediately contact the

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Guillaume
Parent
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2007 11:03 PM
To: hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] The 1000 FPS Fairy Tale

I don't actually sell servers. I'm just saying if I was buying a server,
and tested two different ones, knowing beforehand which ones were higher
FPS, I'd probably buy the higher FPS one because in my head I thought it
played better.

Have you ever tried hosting 2 servers, one with 300 FPS and one with
1000, then joining both (Without knowing which one is higher FPS
beforehand), playing on both, and testing both, and see if you notice
any difference? I'm willing to bet a lot of people aren't going to know
which one's 300 and which one's 1000.