Counter Strike: Source

I host some maps that I obtained by downloading them when I played on
someone else's server.  I can easily find the .bsp file on my PC and copy it
to my Linux server.  But how can I determine what other custom files are
needed to play that map?

On my PC the map will look just fine.  However, other players complain about
the purple stuff on the walls.  So I know I am missing something.  I played
one such map on my laptop and I also see the purple.  The console does not
have any errors related to missing files.

One such map is break_world_center_gunmod_beta.bsp.  I am hosting it now if
you want to look.  69.251.118.155:27015

Oh, I did look for files with a similar time stamp.  I did not find any.
Maybe the files were already downloaded when I played another map by the
same author.

Thanks,
Guy