There are tons and tons of bugs around lately which all seem to be able to
track down to the fact of using alt+tab...

A short list;

Some enemy pyro's get invisible accept for the flames.
People appear to be swimming sometimes in the air
Sometimes random animations appear above SG's from a pyro who fires under
water (it shows bubbles)
Friendly team mates having opposite team colors
Medic beam doesn't show
Medic beam shows when not healing
Medic (other team member) has ani error, display's no med gun and 1 hand
behind his back
Random animations of clocked spy's being on fire from a pyro display around
corners
Friendly/enemy non-medic shows as ubercharge the whole time (flashing as if
the uber was almost over)
Heavy gun keeps showing animation it is shooting bullets were its actually
not
Heavy gun loses sound until re-fired
Gates become invisible on maps such as cp_gravelpit when you have to wait 60
seconds, you can see the enemy standing behind a gate(it shows as if it was
up already)

Un doubtfully I missed a couple of bugs, this just came in my head first.

If desired by VALVe, most of these bugs we have recorded on screenshots and
demo's.

Cheers,

Saint K.