-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Namens Patrick Shelley
Verzonden: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 5:37 PM
Aan: hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com
Onderwerp: Re: [hlds_linux] TF2 bug list

i think you should do a detailed bug report (imho)

thz for the screens - any more detail on how these happen?

Pat

http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/natural/e2fa603d2bc09e976cb69de6ae95f

http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/natural/dc794c26f3ef4ec403750eecc3bc4
> 17bf752d562.png
>
> Other once require uploading, which I'll do if anyone over at VALVe is
> interested in it.
>
> Saint K.

8:57 PM