Anyone care to share what they're using for launch parameters/cvars?

I'm going: ./srcds_run -game left4dead +map
l4d_dem_hospital01_apartment -fork 4 -port ##### +ip ... +exec
server.cfg

In server.cfg I have the hostname specified and the rcon_password
specified.  Also did a sv_minrate and sv_maxrate -- not sure about
difficulty levels, though -- are those dynamically configured through
the match maker/Director?  Ideas?

it'd be nice to have some insight on this, scheduled launch is an hour
away and I've got people wanting servers! :)