I would like to have a passworded server(s) where i would only let
people in from the community that i run. I would post the password into
irc-channel, website, forums or similiar where people could see it and
join in. Why is this so impossible to make? Match making isnt required
for this purpose at all and there is no need to fill up the remaining
slots. Why there cannot be an option for favorite servers where to play on?

-ics