Ditto -- when people connect they just get normal settings which is
annoying -- not a huge deal to just change it to whatever, but still..
 Why can't lobby leaders have an option to choose "Dedicated Server",
"Local Server" "Community Server", or something?  That seems like the
simplest thing to do -- I don't care which server my members land on,
just that they can...

Right now with sv_search_key set on all my forks and my client, I
never land on my servers -- ever.  It's annoying to say the least.