Is Valve ever going to patch this?  I think there were 5 updates during the
demo period alone and hardly any since release.  List of exploits/problems
I've seen so far:

   - Infected cloning (what's being mentioned in these messages)
   - Survivors meleeing their way through the garage door on NM3
   - Hunters waking up witches by pouncing them a number of times
   - Meleeing the gun turret will for some reason turn it into a catapult
   - Melee timings can apparently be altered in the console, so survivors
   can basically have a "wall of melee" against any attackers
   - Rare event where hunter spectates upons pounce will leave survivor in a
   pounced state but hunter will disappear, other survivors are not able to
   help the incapped
   - Various server issues ranging from timeouts on mapchange, the
   "autobalancing" bug, difficulty being locked to a specific state
   - Throwing any object at another survivor in the elevator on NM4 will
   cause the survivor to fall through the elevator floor.  Objects include
   molotovs, pipe bombs, gas tanks, propane tanks, oxygen tanks.
   - Occasionally infected are in a somewhat invincible state if they make
   it into the elevator on NM4

I'm sure I'm forgetting some, these are just a few I can think of off the
top of my head.