Tom Richardson wrote:
> Hi Mark
>
> The exploit is basically this:
... snip ...

Thanks for the reply... yeah, I found a video on youtube shortly after
my first message that made it clear to me.  This kind of sucks, but I'm
sure it will be patched.

  There are some
> people on the Steam forums claiming that in the last hour or so the
> spectate command has stopped working leading to speculation that Valve
> have stealthily patched it out to stop the exploit, although others
> refute this and say it's still working. I hope they haven't removed
> spectate as it would mean no way of fixing teams when they get shuffled.

I'd rather have the hunter glitch left in and the "randomly shuffle
teams in the middle of the game" bug fixed, honestly (though fixing both
would be best).  It's very frustrating to have a game going with good
teams and suddenly one or more of your buddies gets moved, so everyone
has to stop what they're doing and try to get moved around.  Ugh.

Regards,
Mark