I do the same thing, except it's a 26 slot server with 2 hidden (shows 24/24
-> 25/24 -> 26/24).

Check out "H-Reserved (Advanced Reserved Slots)" on the SourceMod forums. It
makes it very easy.

I personally am amazed the op still has people on his server, what with
kicking people randomly and all :/ There's really no reason to use auto-kick
reserved slots or manually kick people with the 'hidden slots' system
available.

Thanks,
-Atreus