Don‘t get me wrong, but arrogant coding isn‘t popular anymore... Mail says:

“along with an optional update for Day of Defeat: Source has been released“

I understand, that optional part means, that you can update today or you can
update your server tomorrow. People will be able to play. But today I’ve
opened my steam, browsed the server list and on ~70% of servers I get the
killing

“Invalid Steam key size.”

error. Then checked the “Build: 3751” servers. Everything is OK with them.
But how about custom OrangeBox mods? This new engine release kills most of
the mods. It was an TF2 update, not entire OrangeBox update…

“Client.dll Init()…”

error? Is it so hard to check it the community part is ready for the new
update, or how about the part, that would inform about the update few days
before going public?

Anyway, sad to say, Valve F.A.I.L. again :-)

Evaldas