Just get mcafee siteadvisor for firefox, if i click on that link it starts
getting upset.. so I don’t have to think anymore :)

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] Namens Rodrigo Peña
Verzonden: maandag 23 februari 2009 19:10
Aan: Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list
Onderwerp: [hlds_linux] Scam site

Hi,

Today in my forum I saw a post from a league and they linked it to they
"steam community group". I click on it because i saw that the link was
OK (steamcommunity.com) but in firefox I have the fireflag plugin that
shows the flag of where is located the web server, and that page was in
Italy, but was too late because I already entered my steam data. I
checked again the page slowly and it was http://steamcommuniLy.com. Can
valve stop the account hijackers from that site? I almost lost my accout
(After view that I inmediately changed my password).

- Rodrigo Peña
P.S: Bad english <.<