I'm experiencing around 70-90% cpu with one server being full. Later in the
night when 3 servers are full it oddly hovers around 50-70% per core on an
Intel Xeon X3320 (quad core). It wasn't always like this but as someone said
in the past, as more updates came out the worse it became for CPU
consumption.