From: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Ben
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 8:36 AM
To: Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] L4D no more players?

Type "setmaster" into your server's console, if it reports nothing then put:

setmaster add 68.142.72.250:27011
setmaster add 69.28.140.246:27011
setmaster add 69.28.140.247:27011
setmaster add 72.165.61.189:27011

Into server.cfg in your cfg directory (or the bottom of the file you're
using in -servercfgfile if you're specifying that instead).

Saint K. wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Yes I've updated to that version. Status info reads;
>
> 08:21:19 hostname: SpecialAttack.net :: L4D #06
>          version : 1.0.1.0 3777 secure
>          udp/ip  : 85.17.239.149:28021 [ public n/a ]
>          os      : Linux Dedicated
>          map     : l4d_airport01_greenhouse
>          players : 0 humans, 0 bots (4 max) (hibernating) (unreserved)
>
>          # userid name uniqueid connected ping loss state rate adr
>          #end
>
> Cheers,
>
> Saint K.

10:38:00