In practice only server with faked info would be delisted (didn’t did
you read the blog post?) because those are the kind of servers that
will receive lots of connections but also lots of disconnects. The
threshold for delisting would have to be very low to delist servers
for just being unpopular. But none of us really knows, we can only
speculate.