If you're hosting of of those servers that doesn't hide its reserved
slots, then I kind of hope your server *does* get removed. It's been
discussed numerous times on this very list, you can hide reserved slots
so your server appears full. It's soooo frustrating to connect to a
server showing 30/32, load half way, then get the "kicked due to
reserved slot" message.

No offense meant to you personally, just more generally to any server
not hiding reserved slots.