If I would join an empty server with a fake player plugin I would be
gone in 5 seconds, if there is a time limit then the servers targeted
would get a free pass and they might as well forget about the whole
score system. It would also not count player that get kicked by a
faulty configured server after waiting for the map to load for a
minute which is just as bad.