Did you try using a search key? In your server.cfg, put: sv_search_key
someuniquekey

Then while in the lobby, enter the same thing into your console:
sv_search_key someuniquekey

However, doing this will prevent anyone from joining your server unless they
are using the same search key. If you wish to still allow random lobbies to
use your server, replace the line in your server.cfg with this:
sv_search_key "1013,key:someuniquekey"

That will allow random lobbies to use your server but if it is empty, and
you have the search key set in your lobby, you will use the server.

-Mike