Would this be done by having the following lines in the server.cfg?

sv_search_key ""
sv_search_key "mykey"

If not what did you mean?  I have a group server (not Steam Group Only)
that is nice to control with a _svsearch_key but I'd  love to have open
to other people joining without the sv_search_key

Logan