We have no such firewall or iptable rules or any out of the ordinary
setup over network. The particular server that today lost connection is
showing on master server list and server has vac on at secured mode when
this happens. So we have connection to vac servers but only thing that
doesn't work is the unclockables. Is there any way to manually renew the
connection to item(?) servers so unlockables would get on on-the-fly or
during next map change? It could prove some valuable information or
error why it isnt working properly.

-ics