Bullshit.  I believe I said it runs extremely well.  That means very
little to no choke - typical choke on my servers runs between 0 and 5,
depending on the game.  Again, it can be done if you know what you are
doing.

Of course rates have to be limited, and no it wouldn't do for
professional match play, but game play is smooth, hit registration is
good, and the games are fun.  That's what matters.

Drek