Hello,

Let's be logical about this.  If this was a general CS:S problem, then everyone
would be seeing it.  CS:S works for most people, so we know the application is
not completely broken.  If you have all incoming ports (TCP and UDP) blocked by
a firewall, then the problem is most likely not being caused by anything
external.  So it could be a problem with your hardware (maybe bad RAM?), your
operating system (maybe an incorrect version of some library?), or a bug in the
game which is specific to your hardware or OS (or both).

Some basic things to try (and forgive me if these were mentioned before):

1. Remove the bots from the game (does an empty server still crash?)
2. Double-check your startup command line and your config file (are there
missing, incorrect, or unnecessary things in them?)

Also, a few questions (again, these may have been covered already):

What is you startup command line?
What are the *exact* specs of your system (processor model number, etc.)
What is the OS version?

    - Dave

(Please note that I had to trim most of the previous messages from this e-mail
because the message body was too big for the mailing list the first time I
tried to send it).