To see the server when browsing Steam Group servers (of that game
type), it must be already be running on that game type. If you're
setting up a dedicated game type server, add that game type after the
map parameter in the startup command, i.e.,  "+map c1m1_hotel versus".
You can run the same over console.

To the best of my knowledge so far, the sv_gametypes cvar only
establishes the games that CAN be matched to your server, not the game
that will run at startup.

--Kerry

On Nov 23, 2009, at 3:38 AM, Steffen Tronstad wrote:

> Has anyone gotten around to spawn a server in survival mode (or any
> other mode than campaign/realism)?
>
> I'm trying to set up a few steam_group_exclusive servers so that I
> can play with normal ping (<100 ms), but I cannot find these servers
> in the list when I'm trying to create a Survival game.
>
> sv_gametypes "survival" doesn't seem to have any effect.
>

> Regards,
> Steffen

>>> list'