Im in progress of securing my debian box with some well formatted lines
of rules. What i would like to do is the following.

1. Block everything in and out
2. Allow needed things in and out.

Atm im allowing udp connections to my server for my clients. Tcp
connection is only allowed if the source is correct. (for the stats and
some more)

But i have some problems. Update will not work, neither connection to
the master server.

So the question is what ip´s  does those update/masterservers have?
And what ports do i need to open up so my server can be updated and
connect to the master/update server?
vac server ip?
And also are those ip´s tcp or udp?
More ip´s i need to open up against?