Well no, it doesn't "disable" VAC at all, aimbots, speedhacks, etc, can
still not be used since VAC will still catch these. Material wallhacks
(the last time that I tested one out anyway) are pretty naff, and people
show themselves up by shooting through walls when they think someone is
in front of them (since there is effectively no distance telltale).