Il 25/04/2010 22:42, Steven Crothers ha scritto:
> ICS,
>
> No I'm not new, I've been actively reading this list daily for about 2-3
> years now.
>
> Yes, this list is for server operators, no this list is not about trunk
> versions of plugins that are released by third parties on a different site
> with a completely different form of support (irc, forums, and wiki).
>
> Since SourceMod does NOT work with its stable version on L4D2, it is
> beneficial to ask the SourceMod team, since the data they will get from the
> questions or users will be helpful.
>
> This is hlds_linux, not hlds_linux + mod support for third party mods and
> svn code.
>
> If you generalize all the topics, then nothing will ever be on topic. It
> might as well be the steampowered forums.

Hey, welcome to the internet, the place where nobody cares about
whatever you think! Thanks for sharing your thoughts, i am sure now
everybody will respect them and there will be no more offtopic threads
anymore!

BTW, Piotr, the latest mm/sm snapshots are working fine for my l4d2
server, so i guess you should try those!

This is the "changelog" of those snapshots:
http://hg.alliedmods.net/releases/sourcemod-1.3/summary
http://hg.alliedmods.net/releases/mmsource-1.8/

and this is a thread in the alliedmodders forum where i found some
useful info about the status on sourcemod after the passing:
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=124963