This list is for those, who beg Alfred for updates (he never replies :-)
). And those who agree with everything that supports valve politics and
non written rules. Other kind of people is suggested to be banned. I’ve
noticed that this list is useful as fifth leg to a dog.  I still don’t
understand why this list is still on line. :-P