:-D you're right.
But the most providers forbid the access to the server, when the
server runs in "Protected-Mode". The only way to access is the
webinterface. So zBlock and not more is preinstalled.
When valve realeases a fix, the admin cannot load a plugin which isn't
located in the servers directory. (Please don't break compatibility
for symlinks)

Most of the german providers have an option in thier WI to activate
the "Protected-Mode". Some of them uses another directory for this
server instance. I think many competive players are afraid of Server
Side Hacks. Is it that only in Germany?

I'm not a friend of this concept, because the ESL presents this
solution without any techinal background. It's only to make money.
The provider have to pay for this expensive "Protected-Server" or
"ESL" certificate.

One more option is, that players can see, which plugins are loaded
(like clientside meta list or sm plugins) on the server. But I think
after an update there is a way to bypass this with a little
Cheat-Plugin. Hmpf.