Everyone can make certificates. The point is how much the people trust
this certificate. In german there are to much idiots who trust the
esl. The hoster can decide by itself how they change thier scripts and
permissions. They only have to pay for this certificate. There is no
control for the enduser. As normal user you can't get infos about the
technical background (i think there isn't any info about it). They
only tell us, it's secure. WTF

As you said, the only certificate we can trust is from Valve. Not from
any league.

Greetings DeaD_EyE