Hi John,
Thanks for the reply.

The host i'm with right now is linode.com and they are great, except that i
see performance drop when i hit around 28 players+.  I think i'm shy by
about 200-300mhz to pull a 32player server off smoothly.

I have been in contact with them regarding CPU and the fastest servers they
have right now is what i'm on now:

Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU           L5420  @ 2.50GHz

I have 4 cores to work with but with SRCDS not being multithreaded it
doesn't work out in my favor.  The only OS i have available are *nix based.

What threading/parallel processing options in OB are their? I looked all
over and couldn't find anything to try out to potentially help me out.

I'm not too sure about PV-on-HVM drivers, i will have to look into that.

Chris